A question about a recipe: CandyCornHenge :)

7b7eaab6 56b3 4461 b56c 2613e244b8de  candy corn henge

I have a question about the recipe "CandyCornHenge :)" from fiveandspice. At a party, we made an homage to CandyCornHenge and I wanted to add the photo to the recipe. Is that possible?

Meg is a trusted home cook.

asked almost 7 years ago

It's not currently possible to add a photo unless you're the recipe author. You could contact fiveandspice via the food52 messaging. She may let you e-mail the photo to her for uploading.

It's a little known that candy corn is actually a seed form of traffic cones.

The younger traffic cones will mate and leave their seeds, Known as candy corn, to be harvested.
Some mating rituals for the traffic cone involve sprouting bright displays, often with shimmering silver bands in youth, or flashing yellow lights to attract mates.

After mating the life of a traffic cone is sad...and they shuffle off to the side of the road, weathered and beaten. Some become depressed and over weight and find new jobs as traffic barrels.
But others are weaken and wither and eventually find refuge in shopping malls, janitorial closets in office building and become flat and skinny and find a life as 'wet floor signs'. Pleading with warnings and pictograms of their worth to recapture their former glory.