A question about a recipe: Summer Corn Pudding

2fb29e2b a6d1 4074 8599 9389bbad0429  080911 137

I have a question about the recipe "Summer Corn Pudding" from Lizthechef.
Do you think it would be good without the basil for a winter meal?

asked by [email protected] almost 7 years ago

I think so. (I guess you'd have to use frozen corn.) You might want to increase the scallions. Can you get fresh sage? (I used to grow it and would often have a little left in the winter.) There's a corn risotto with fresh sage on this site http://food52.com/recipes... that's really delicious. Sage would be great.

Thyme also goes well with corn. I've used it in corn pudding (not this, but a similar recipe), corn chowder, etc.

Lizthechef

Agree - use fresh thyme...