🔕 🔔

Treatment for 2 lb turkey breast

I've never cooked a 1/2 breast but I bought one for a friend who is conservative about tastes and methods. She won't eat skin, doesn't usually eat on meat the bone, but I'm going to give a roasted piece a try. I also have Peppridge Farms cornbread stuffing mix (good because there's no egg in it,) Any tip on how to go at this? Think I can put the stuffing under the breast and cook together? I'm sorry I left my fresh herbs at my mothers, no herbs are here at all. Green beans on the side.

asked by nutcakes over 5 years ago

E4b7660b f3f6 4873 bd6d 2130a16403fb  img 1088

nutckakes, I would just roast the breast simply--like a chicken--maybe brine it first. I'd do the dressing in a casserole on the side. Make some cranberry sauce, too! You don't sound too excited (but look at it this way: there's more skin for you!) I hope you have fun!