🔕 🔔

Wonda flour !

I got curious reading about Wonda only to discover "not available in Canada". But, it is ... Sold by Robin Hood as "instant blend" flour. A yellow/white shaker can.

asked by bigpan over 5 years ago

39c04017 7e7e 43b2 9344 e529de61a1bd  kandm
Kristy Mucci

Kristy is an expert at making things pretty and a former Associate Editor of Food52.

Thanks, big pan! Do you have a link for it that might hep other users in Canada get their hands on it?

516f887e 3787 460a bf21 d20ef4195109  bigpan

Should be in the flour section of any major grocery store. I am on vacation in a small fishing village 5 hrs from a major store and I found it in the little local Co-op store yesterday !

Wholefoods user icon

Is the product under discussion here "Wondra," by Betty Crocker, or is this something else altogether?