🔕 🔔

A question about a recipe: Mini Southwestern Frittatas

Ce0c1bea 4eca 4420 8299 ca8e0309112b  dsc 0012a1 800x536

SKK suggested freezing these frittatas on a hotline post. Do you just pop them in the oven still frozen? Also, what temperature and for how long? Thanks!

asked by pamelalee over 5 years ago

8a5161fb 3215 4036 ad80 9f60a53189da  buddhacat

How great you remembered the post! The reason I researched this recipe was my daughter was staying with me and leaving early in the a.m. for a project. Even though she is 20+ years old I hated the thought of her not having a good breakfast and I was/am too lazy to get up at 5:00 a.m. to cook.

I removed the mini-frittatas (hereafter referred to as MF) from the muffin tin after baking them and wrapped them seperately in plastic wrap and then foil When it is time to reheat place on a cookie sheet in a 350F oven about 30 minutes.

Suppose you could use a microwave, and I am biased against them. In my opinion, a microwave makes the food tough.

You could also make the frittata and cut it in half, and my daugher wanted to be able to drive and eat with one hand.

Please excuse grammar and spelling mistakes - I am lobbying for the edit function to come back in Hotline.