What are some smoothie/milkshake suggestions?

Ab4c646d d5ff 4fd1 b37e 1f01ced1c385  milkshake suggestions

I have been in love with my new blender but don't know what some good drink options are. Nothing alcoholic please.

asked by babycakes16 almost 7 years ago

babycakes16

Please answer I forgot to mark as urgent! I need ASAP I am making them as a lunch treat for my friends at 2:00!

PistachioDoughnut

Banana, dates and lime smothie in soy milk or almond milk. If you do not like any of these then whole milk is also fine..

angiegeyser

My favorite breakfast smoothie:

1 banana
1/4 cup oats
Drizzle of honey
1 cup whole milk vanilla yogurt
A handful of frozen berries
Milk (as much as you need to get the desired consistency)

testkitchenette

almond milk, 1 banana, 1 c. frozen blueberries

learningbycooking

Dates and almond milk are a particularly luscious marriage. Medjool dates are especially jammy. I usually add some ice cubes to make it more milkshake-like, and 1/2 a banana for depth. A teaspoon of ground cinnamon or all spice is really nice too.

This one is wonderful:
http://food52.com/recipes...

Niknud
Niknud

Rachael is a trusted home cook.

Drat. Until I saw you said it was a lunch treat I was going to suggest: vanilla ice cream, milk, chilled espresso, and kahlua. Delish!

Niknud
Niknud

Rachael is a trusted home cook.

Oh yah, and the whole non-alcoholic thing. Must read questions more carefully.....