🔕 🔔

Where can I buy clear plastic (pvc?) tubing for making molecular gastronomy noodles (e.g., Parmesan noodles)

I can buy kits that comes with a few lengths of tubing, but I'd really like to have more so that I can produce quantities of noodles faster

asked by Hitrichelovek over 5 years ago

1097a5b5 1775 4eec a8ea 7421137b65dc  image 2 apples claire sullivan 2

Never pursued molecular gastronomy at home, but I can tell you that PVC piping is available at any plumbing supply shop. Probably far cheaper than when packaged in a molecular gastro kit too.

I was about to say "hardward store" but amysarah beat me to it!

0f493ab9 068f 4498 ba2c 95c992214d52  sit2

Are you talking the thin type of tubing? An Aquarium store.