Any ideas for flavors to pair with black olive tapanade to make a dressing? Lemon?

asked by justpicked over 6 years ago

Christine

I'd try it with lemon juice and tahini. What are you dressing?

justpicked

Thanks Christine -- tahini just might give the nutty counterpoint I'm looking for. How about adding a little bit of herbs -- dill maybe?

skittle

When I do that tapenade, I add lemon juice as well as lemon zest....and extra olive oil. I also add a bit of fresh parsley. The flavors just pop incredibly

ImmaEatThat

Avocado
Asparagus

Just thinking of items that are coming into season that would sound delicious with olives.

rkleine07

Balsamic vinegar and a little honey. good balance of sweet/sour/salty

justpicked

Thanks everyone -- I'm dressing a salad of heirloom carrot ribbons. I'll let you know how it comes out!