🔕 🔔

Any ideas for flavors to pair with black olive tapanade to make a dressing? Lemon?

asked by justpicked over 5 years ago

4cc38b64 6692 42be 81f7 24b3e7bcda7f  img 2088

I'd try it with lemon juice and tahini. What are you dressing?

Thanks Christine -- tahini just might give the nutty counterpoint I'm looking for. How about adding a little bit of herbs -- dill maybe?

When I do that tapenade, I add lemon juice as well as lemon zest....and extra olive oil. I also add a bit of fresh parsley. The flavors just pop incredibly

709cce19 92e3 4953 a02d d8e0d2c39c16  bestface

Avocado
Asparagus

Just thinking of items that are coming into season that would sound delicious with olives.

Balsamic vinegar and a little honey. good balance of sweet/sour/salty

Thanks everyone -- I'm dressing a salad of heirloom carrot ribbons. I'll let you know how it comes out!