🔕 🔔

How do you make fishcakes?

asked by @Sach_Miester about 7 years ago

13396e3c bb40 4b40 9900 579f74cbabff  si

Southern style like my mom made them with a tin of jack mackerel or salmon, take the bones out then mush the fish up with a couple tablespoons of all-purpose flour, some salt and pepper, optional finely minced onion and an egg. Form into patties and gently fry on both sides till done. Serve with some baked dill potatoes. I have a much "nicer" recipes for cod-cakes and Thai fish cakes somewhere though...

I see you are in the UK, fyi most, but not all, posters on pickle are in the US. Here is a British measure recipe for salmon cakes with nice clear directions. Hope it helps you.
http://foodgourmets.blogspot...