A question about a recipe: Corned Beef and Root Vegetable Hash with Poached Eggs

27e9466f 7cbd 48c2 b8c6 f519b7b39c71  blog 050

I have a question about step 2 on the recipe "Corned Beef and Root Vegetable Hash with Poached Eggs" from Oui, Chef. It says:

"While the beets are cooking, toss the cut potatoes, carrots and garlic cloves with some olive oil, season with salt and pepper and spread evenly on a baking sheet.  Place the sheet into the oven along side the beets and cook until nicely browned, stirring occassionally, about 1/2 hour.  When cooked, remove the sheet tray from the oven and reserve.

Could I do up to this point a day ahead and then do the onions, fresh herbs and eggs the next day?
"

asked by LizTerry over 6 years ago

Miranda Rake
Miranda Rake

Miranda is a contributor at Food52.

Absolutely!

Oui, Chef

Of course, just reheat the veggies in a skillet the next day just before serving. Hope you enjoy the dish!