🔕 🔔

7c6bb5af cc2f 4f9d b4a2 88019a4608eb  61wadxourml.ux250
Melissa Clark

Melissa Clark is a food columnist for the New York Times and has written over 32 cookbooks, including the recent Cook This Now.

Duck tacos! I buy corn tortillas and then make salsa, slice up an avocado and roll it all up with the duck meat, it's so great.
We are also big on duck sandwiches here. I slather the bread with spicy mango pickle and lettuce, then layer on the duck. The spicy pickle really cuts the richness of the meat.
You could also toss it into salad though I'd warn the duck meat first and use it with sturdy greens such as chicory