🔕 🔔

7c6bb5af cc2f 4f9d b4a2 88019a4608eb  61wadxourml.ux250
Melissa Clark

Melissa Clark is a food columnist for the New York Times and has written over 32 cookbooks, including the recent Cook This Now.

I love duck stock for soup - I've used it in my red lentil soup actually. It's also great for cooking beans. White beans cooked in duck stock, yum.

6769b1c2 0d39 4097 bd4a 387966a6a1e4  image

perhaps it might be nice to use some of it for sauteeing or braising some interesting mushroom, finished with a little bit of aged balsamico. serve that over a Polenta or sproonbread or something along that line.. Another possibilty buid upon a broth from that with a delicate onion, some kind of delicate cabbage, delicate noodles with delicate mushrooms. tree oyster, oyster, and a little smked paprika, a little smked sea salt, little coconut oil, and delicate sea salt. Just an idea to beget more ideas..... cool stuff... ia m sure you could go many more directions.... hopefully more chefs will add to this

5861b4ad 965e 4a67 9c9c 76c273534f33  img 0001

I agree with Melissa Clark’s answer, good duck stock is a perfect base for all kind of soups: http://food52.com/recipes...