🔕 🔔

A question about a recipe: Flank Steak on Texas Toast with Chimichurri

5987c91f 8889 4a93 b522 e1468675aa40  food52 07 25 11 220

I have a question about the recipe "Flank Steak on Texas Toast with Chimichurri" from sdebrango.

asked by olene over 5 years ago

8f5038ed 8aca 4d33 aef7 8a0ce63adc40  img00019 20100929 0432 1

Oh my are you in for a treat. Chimichurri is the olive oil, vinegar and herb based Argentien inspired "sauce" Athat accompanies the flank steak. I have made this SO many times with flank & skirt steak
1.
For chimichurri, place all ingredients except flank steak into a bowl, stir to combine. For the steak, cover both sides of the steak with some of the chimichurri, put in ziplock bag and refrigerate for one or two hours. Cover and refrigerate the rest of the chimichurri.
Ask the hotline about this step!