How do I use quinoa

asked by a Whole Foods Market Customer over 6 years ago

Cook in the same way you would rice; two parts water to one part quinoa. Cooking time is shorter, only about 15 minutes. Add some herbs, maybe toasted pine nuts, sliced scallion, olive oil and seasoning.

inpatskitchen
inpatskitchen

Pat is a trusted home cook.

Many, many recipes using quinoa are on this site. Do a recipe search for "quinoa" and I'm sure you'll find something you like.

alexlutz

This is one of our most popular quinoa recipes. http://www.food52.com/recipes...

There is website, www.cookingquinoa.net, that has all the basic information, cooking techniques and many, many recipes. It's blog-style, and she adds recipes all the time.