The pie emoji is coming! Hear how we helped change history. »

About two food processors

help!!! I am driving myself insane with trying to decide between a breville sous chef and the magimix. I have read all reviews and simply cannot decide. this is not e cooking question per se but If anyone has any information at all, I would be so, so, so grateful.

asked by Euro Kat almost 5 years ago
516f887e 3787 460a bf21 d20ef4195109  bigpan

Since you have already decided that you like both, pick the one that "feels" best.

2269774e 64e7 47ec 8fb3 d6fb03cce199  debbykalk photo

Have you had an opportunity to see and touch each one? One might be easier for you to use or clean. The reviewers aren't you - you are the one who needs to be comfortable with the operation of the machine.

98edca50 6d59 4341 a37a 4e157efa4e0f  fb avatar

No, I have not seen these machines. And what you say makes sense. I need to Go out and see each processor and go from there. So obvious. Somehow, I was just going to do this over the Internet, but you are right. Thank you . You made the obvious plain to me! I order most things online but I guess the Internet can't replace getting some tactile familiarity.

you can still order on line. Just go watch a demo of each before you do that. Seeing how it works is an important step (imho) when selecting an appliance like that. The easier it is to operate, the more you will use it.

You might even be able to find a demo video on line.

Thanks! I'll do that first! Unless someone has direct experience with both and can add something. Thanks to all!

E6f5e079 1551 4472 bc70 dcc35a71edc2  110

I don't want to spoil the party, and it's great that you've gotten the choice down to two, but the KitchenAid would also be a fine choice. It tested number one in Cook's a while back, and has more than one bowl. I like mine.

We have a Breville toaster that is super.