About two food processors

help!!! I am driving myself insane with trying to decide between a breville sous chef and the magimix. I have read all reviews and simply cannot decide. this is not e cooking question per se but If anyone has any information at all, I would be so, so, so grateful.

bigpan
bigpan June 17, 2012

Since you have already decided that you like both, pick the one that "feels" best.

latoscana
latoscana June 17, 2012

Have you had an opportunity to see and touch each one? One might be easier for you to use or clean. The reviewers aren't you - you are the one who needs to be comfortable with the operation of the machine.

Euro Kat
Euro Kat June 18, 2012

No, I have not seen these machines. And what you say makes sense. I need to Go out and see each processor and go from there. So obvious. Somehow, I was just going to do this over the Internet, but you are right. Thank you . You made the obvious plain to me! I order most things online but I guess the Internet can't replace getting some tactile familiarity.

ChefJune June 18, 2012

you can still order on line. Just go watch a demo of each before you do that. Seeing how it works is an important step (imho) when selecting an appliance like that. The easier it is to operate, the more you will use it.

You might even be able to find a demo video on line.

Euro Kat
Euro Kat June 18, 2012

Thanks! I'll do that first! Unless someone has direct experience with both and can add something. Thanks to all!

bugbitten
bugbitten June 20, 2012

I don't want to spoil the party, and it's great that you've gotten the choice down to two, but the KitchenAid would also be a fine choice. It tested number one in Cook's a while back, and has more than one bowl. I like mine.

We have a Breville toaster that is super.