🔕 🔔

anyone know where in LA to buy prepared mincemeat filling? I loved the pies my mother made with it back east...came in a small box or jar. Seems uncommon around here.

asked by julieah almost 7 years ago

Ddd52943 cdf0 4edb a2d4 73aa286607f0  399571 2853636453848 1694221275 n

I just saw jars and jars of it at Ralph's!!

2fc558a8 bd7d 4d57 9ed4 e14a7fcea429  fb avatar

in my area, the brand is "Nonesuch" which I think is just fun. I usually find it on the top or bottom shelf in the supermarket's bakery aisle - look near the canned pumpkin and other pie fillings. I've bought it in both the jars and boxes - it's good in either form.

Whole Foods has multiple locations in LA. That could be a start.