🔕 🔔

Great fish restaurant in south Florida?

Does anyone know of a great fish restaurant (does not have to be fancy, just great, fresh fish) in south Florida, near Highland Beach/Delray/Boca Raton?

asked by Cristina Sciarra over 5 years ago

I don't know that area all that well, but Chef Allen Susser is cooking delicate local fish at Chef Allen's Modern Seafood Grill in Aventura. I've cooked with him on a celebrity chef event and his food is wonderful. Check out his site: http://www.chefallens.com...

Tarragon

Not limited to seafood but I suggest Max's Harvest in Delray Beach. (and I think Chef Allen's is closed).

Cristina Sciarra

Tarragon, we went by Max's tonight, but they were closing early! Next time I'm in town, I definitely try again. Thanks for the advice!

Tarragon

CC, I thought of this later - if you are still in the area, I suggest Seafood World in Pompano Beach (just south of Boca)

Cristina Sciarra

Thanks! We're heading back north today, but we visit my parents down here somewhat regularly, so I will keep both places in mind for next time!