🔕 🔔

Hey does any one know how to make parsnips mousse not the mush one , thank you guys here's the picture

38698b8f e091 45c2 902f 075c37b035ae  86141 hey does any one know how to make parsnips mousse not the mush one thank you guys here s the picture

asked by Hani about 5 years ago

I made some years ago. I can't exactly remember how. But here's a shot. Boil the parsnips to fork tender, throw on a food processor ,add a dab of butter, and add heavy cream to desired texture. Not too sure though. I bet of you run it through a tammis and you'll get amazing results