🔕 🔔

Help - wine to drink with pork tenderloin roasted with beer & sage, lentils

I know nothing and I am pressed for time. Oh and I am in PA which has limits on sources so looking for TYPE plus major label recommendations. Thanks!

asked by Sadassa_Ulna about 5 years ago

516f887e 3787 460a bf21 d20ef4195109  bigpan

You could serve an exotic European beer, Belgian if you can. (not the usual Hienekin, Tuborg, etc.)
For wine a lighter red like a merlot, chianti, or Shiraz would be nice. Look for McLaren Vale (valley) from Australia; and Italy for the chianti . Low price will indicate a cheaper tasting wine so think about spending a couple dollars more.