A question about a recipe: Sunday Pork Ragu

45340c3f d16d 443e 892d 5c6bfea2cc9d  050311f 409

I have a question about step 8 on the recipe "Sunday Pork Ragu" from cookinginvictoria. It says:

"Serve pasta in bowls with additional grated cheese and basil. Pour some more red wine, and serve with warm bread. Enjoy!" freezing

asked by bawish almost 6 years ago

Kenzi Wilbur

It looks like you accidentally asked your question in the tags, but you can absolutely freeze this sauce! I'd use it within 2 months, for flavor purposes, but it certainly won't go bad before then. Make sure you pick an airtight container, and you might want to place a layer of saran wrap right on top of the (cooled) sauce to help avoid ice crystals.

bawish

Many thanks! (Both for the answer and for letting me know about the tags... the interface was kind of confusing ;)