🔕 🔔

Celery root/celeriac, broccoli stems, apples: can this make a tasty soup?

I've made soups with celery root/celeriac and apples, and with broccoli and apples, but is combining the three going too far? If so, do you think a soup of celery root and broccoli stems would be good (I don't need to use apples, but I'd really like to use the broccoli and celery root to make something for dinner tonight). Thanks for your help!

asked by CarlaCooks almost 5 years ago

Ea614c4c 65a0 4dd8 be64 476376d8cf8d  will

I think you should go for it! Also, if you don't have your heart set on soup, you can always cut everything into matchsticks and make a nice winter slaw.

E7b6597b db6e 4cae b9f3 699b508f4ed3  036

I think it would be very tasty! Maybe with some cream added in too?

69d2403d 88f4 4b72 b0b9 84a21f4d0561  img 1445

Thanks for your answers! I went for it, and am glad I did. The broccoli made it a bit more earthy than just a celeriac and apple soup, and I did add some creme fraiche to it, which was a lovely touch. Along with some garlic whole wheat croutons, it was a lovely meal. Thanks for your help!