🔕 🔔

Looking for a true chef/baker's take on the difference between dual fuel and all gas convection baking?

asked by sweetharmonyvt over 4 years ago

5d765b85 4c8e 44e4 83eb 3255a31bfb5e  parmigiano reggiano gal

I have always been under the impression that electric ovens were more consistent than gas but with the advances in appliances these days, I am not sure that holds true.

Bb911bcd 2446 4d8f 848f cdc2090e999a  leaf cake

Message boulangere (cynthia). She is a trusted source on bread and baking, and is a professional cook who knows of all matters regarding baking. She usually answers hotline questions; this post may have been missed by her.

C1aa93d7 c7a4 4560 aa6d 6dca74cc98ca  smokin tokyo

Bevi is right, Cynthia knows best.

I was using electric before, but now that I have tried gas convection (about 5 years) I don't think I will ever change.