how do u make vanilla cheese cake ?
* 40 NILLA Wafers, crushed
* 3 tablespoons butter or margarine, melted
* 4 (8 ounce) packages PHILADELPHIA Cream Cheese, softened, divided
* 1 cup sugar, divided
* 4 teaspoons vanilla, divided
* 3 eggs
* 1 (8 ounce) tub COOL WHIP Whipped Topping, thawed
1. Heat oven to 325 degrees F.
2. Mix wafer crumbs and butter; press onto bottom of 9-inch springform pan.
3. Beat 3 pkg. cream cheese, 3/4 cup sugar and 1 Tbsp. vanilla with mixer until well blended. Add eggs, 1 at a time, mixing on low speed after each just until blended. Pour over crust.
4. Bake 50 to 55 min. or until center is almost set. Run knife around rim of pan to loosen cake; cool completely in pan.
5. Beat remaining cream cheese, sugar and vanilla with mixer in large bowl until well blended. Whisk in COOL WHIP; spread over cheesecake. Refrigerate 4 hours. Remove rim of pan before serving cheesecake.
Hi food pickle is more for tips and emergencies. for recipes, consult a recipe database or the member recipes here at food52.com
Please enter a valid email address.
Well played. You deserve a cookie.
It's vintage-inspired, brass, and all yours
Our Own Line of Home Decor!
The Origins of Eating Ramen in Solitude
3 Ways to Spiffy Up Hot Dogs into Family Dinners
Anthony Bourdain’s First Cookbook in Over a Decade
prevented successful signup:
We'll never post anything without your permission.
prevented successful login:
Thanks for signing up!
Connect with us to get more Food52!
Sign up for our useful, inspired emails and we'll
give you everything you need to eat and live better—including
recipes, how-tos, and exclusives and great gift ideas from our
kitchen and home shop.