how do u make vanilla cheese cake ?
Are you channeling your best self with this comment? (If you're not sure, check out our Code of Conduct.)
* 40 NILLA Wafers, crushed
* 3 tablespoons butter or margarine, melted
* 4 (8 ounce) packages PHILADELPHIA Cream Cheese, softened, divided
* 1 cup sugar, divided
* 4 teaspoons vanilla, divided
* 3 eggs
* 1 (8 ounce) tub COOL WHIP Whipped Topping, thawed
1. Heat oven to 325 degrees F.
2. Mix wafer crumbs and butter; press onto bottom of 9-inch springform pan.
3. Beat 3 pkg. cream cheese, 3/4 cup sugar and 1 Tbsp. vanilla with mixer until well blended. Add eggs, 1 at a time, mixing on low speed after each just until blended. Pour over crust.
4. Bake 50 to 55 min. or until center is almost set. Run knife around rim of pan to loosen cake; cool completely in pan.
5. Beat remaining cream cheese, sugar and vanilla with mixer in large bowl until well blended. Whisk in COOL WHIP; spread over cheesecake. Refrigerate 4 hours. Remove rim of pan before serving cheesecake.
Hi food pickle is more for tips and emergencies. for recipes, consult a recipe database or the member recipes here at food52.com
Please enter a valid email address.
Well played. You deserve a cookie.
Easter or Passover feast? Easy. Mother's Day brunch? We got you.
Check Out Our Spring Menu Maker!
Tranquil Gardens Around the World
The Greatest Hits
The Easy Fix for Gooey Blondies
Dryer Balls—for the Fluffiest Laundry
Captcha must be verfied
Already have an account?
Don't have an account?
Please check your email for instructions on how to reset your password
Successfully logged out
Get the recipes and features that have us talking, plus first dibs on events and limited-batch products.
(Oh, and $10 off your order of $50 or more in the Food52 Shop, too.)
Thanks! We'll email you when it's available again.