🔕 🔔

A question about a recipe: Pan Bagnat: Le French Tuna Salad Sandwich

F67d1876 73fb 489b 9f6b 2956d45dddaf  100510f 294

I have a question about the recipe "Pan Bagnat: Le French Tuna Salad Sandwich" from Waverly. Hi there! Do you think that this sandwich could be stored in a glass lock-top container, rather than in plastic wrap?

asked by annarose over 4 years ago

2f4926e2 248b 4c22 a6f7 8f2d888b8488  3 bizcard

I'm sure it could but if you don't have or don't want to use plastic you could use parchment or wax paper.

This is not my own version of bagnat, which I make frequently. But, I don't think glass works here. The "bagnat" part means "bathed". It's supposed to be wet. Nothing works better than cling wrap to hold the wet parts in.

Agreed w/ Pierino. Pan Bagnat is supposed to be squished while stored, to marinade the flavors. Glass container won't do that. Enjoy!