🔕 🔔

I Have ginger root any good recipe ideas that are quick and taste awesome?

I just bought some ginger root for like no reason at central market yesterday

asked by Catherine about 4 years ago

Fca4e46d 262a 416c 8ce5 316470249de2  565101 1406091363 1702312332 n

I use ginger al the time and lately I've been juicing and freezing huge quantities to throw into my water bottle with lime. But usually I keep a nub or two in the freezer as it is easy to grate into marinades and sauces. Just rub the skin under running water, throw it in a plastic bag or container in the freezer and it is there when you need it.

I love it in a dip for these: http://food52.com/recipes...

Slice carrots very thin on a mandoline or with a food processor. Chill in a white wine viniagrette with pulverized or grated ginger and sliced green onions. Before serving toss with plenty of toasted sesame seeds. Extremely delicious.

Make any stirfry dish with ginger and garlic. Broccoli beef, black bean chicken...

Ginger chicken. I don't have the recipe on me, but you may be able to see if you pull up anything online. Also a big fan of making a ginger infused simple syrup: great for cocktails and desserts.