🔕 🔔

A question about a recipe: Kale and Anchovy Salad

Eeda4027 e066 4531 b512 b22f97c6a7ef  kale

I have a question about the recipe "Kale and Anchovy Salad" from Amanda Hesser. do you mean 2 canned anchovy fillets? or fresh anchovy fish from fishmonger?

asked by TriciaD almost 4 years ago

I will let Amanda finish this, but I would use either jarred anchovies from Spain or Italy or else the salt packed variety which you have to rinse and remove the spine. We love anchovies. But the tinned stuff (most of it anyway, coming from Morocco) is diabolical. Think the worst pizza anchovy you've ever tasted in your life. So, don't go there.