A question about a recipe: Parsley and Anchovy Sauce

92d5069b c4e3 4ec0 9239 1cf2f1ea351e  anchovies

I have a question about the recipe "Parsley and Anchovy Sauce" from AliceWaters. I will admit, feeling a bit intimidated to ask a question about a recipe posted by the great Alice Waters, but how often will I have this opportunity. I love anchovy! Love it! Some suggested uses would be inspirational. I can't imagine what not to put it on but a few words of wisdom from Alice might offer an option I had not thought of. Also, once made, how long will it keep in the fridge? Or made in advance?

asked by Georgetown-DC over 3 years ago

This is basically a vinaigrette with fresh ingredients that deteriorate with time (garlic and parsley). I wouldn't go beyond 3 days, refrigerated, and by then the parsely would be considerably the worse for wear. If making it ahead, I wouldn't add the parsely until right before serving.