🔕 🔔

Sorry meant tosaybreast. URGENT: Cook10 lb turkey breast at 350 for how long? Thanks

asked by emda over 4 years ago

B1ff7c6d 1bd4 41c2 a1a7 c1080efe383f  cathybarrow allrecipes e 2014
MrsWheelbarrow

Cathy is a food preserving expert and author of Mrs. Wheelbarrow's Practical Pantry: Recipes and Techniques for Year-Round Preserving.

I usually plan 15 minutes per pound, or about 2-1/2 hours for your bird. Use a thermometer if you have one (cook to 165°F). Tent if it gets too brown too quickly to avoid drying out the meat. Happy Thanksgiving!

MrsWheelbarrow

Also, I might get the oven up to 425°F, put the bird in, and immediately reduce the temp to 325°F. This will help build a pretty bronze color.