A question about a recipe: Coconut Tres Leches

22e3066d 6a56 4e6e 8225 b57ea0e9655a  2013 0604 tres leches cake 593

I have a question about the recipe "Coconut Tres Leches" from aargersi. I'm planning to make this cake a day before serving it - should I wait to add the whipped cream and coconut topping until a few hours before serving, or are they OK to sit overnight in the fridge?

asked by LeeLeeBee almost 5 years ago

They're okay to sit overnight (the finished cake will keep for 3 to 4 days in the fridge), but also fine to add them before serving if you prefer!

LeeLeeBee

Great, thank you! I wasn't sure if the whipped cream would weep and impact the texture of the topping or cake.