Does anyone have recommendations for a good lasagna pan?

I don't currently have one; I just use a rectangular pyrex dish that doesn't quite fit the bill in terms of depth. Any recommendations would be appreciated. Thanks, cooks!

asked by stephanieRD over 4 years ago

Michele,DiCola

The metal ones they sell in the $ store

Benny

I use a big roasting pan for my lasagna. no lack of leftovers in my house :) those pyrex pans are just shallow enough to make a mess in your oven.

Erica

Here's the one CI recommends: HIC Porcelain Lasagna Pan, White, 13.5 by 9.5-Inch

Karen

Liove my Bialetti 3-qt stoneware lasagna pan. Got it at Target.

kimhw

I have the berndes (I'm too tired to spell tonight) huge non stick pan and I love it. I have a big family so I use it a lot for lasagna, Shepards pie, casseroles and such. Out typical Friday dinner is 25-30 so I need something easy and satisfying with just a green salad.

cookbookchick

All Clad makes a nice one. You can roast in it, too.

I agree!

Benny

ha! thats the roasting pan I'm talking about :)

jamcook

Corning ware makes a deep 10x15 baker White ,indestructible and good for lots of baked pasta and big pan dishes ...and does not overflow.

Bennington Potters makes a great stoneware rectangular pan, 16x8x2.5. Have had mine for generations. Great for casseroles, Mac & Cheese, etc.
http://www.benningtonpotters....
But I like the indestructible Corningware as well.

jmburns

It is just my wife and I and I use the Le Cruetset Pate baker. It is deep pan and can handle a 4 layer lasagna easily. It makes 4 generous servings.