🔕 🔔

What would go better with pretzel buns - asian marinated tempeh or smoky tempeh?

also adding avocado, greens, and maybe some mushrooms if i can decide on the flavor profile

asked by haley driscoll over 4 years ago

a Whole Foods Market Customer

Smoky for sure!!! But hey, you can do whatever the heck you want. That is one of the things I love about cooking my own food. Shrooms would go great with either flavor profile, too. You can never have too much umami, right?

LE BEC FIN

haley, 'pretzel' = Salty for me. And I think bright acid flavors play off salt better than smoky flavors. Assuming your asian marinade has acid- rice vinegar, lime juice...., i would rec the asian tofu choice.