A question about a recipe: Green Coconut Rice

Fceba40f 3a08 49bb a0fb 83cca982bed5  screen shot 2013 11 04 at 3.41.19 pm

I have a question about the recipe "Green Coconut Rice" from Chrissie Graboski. Do you just use one of the herbs mentioned or do you combine them?

asked by Sauertea over 4 years ago

You could use any combination of one or more of those herbs. My choice would probably be cinantro and basil or mint. Whatever sounds good to you is what you should do. :0)

Chrissie Graboski

I've done it both ways. Just one, or combined. De

Chrissie Graboski

I've done it both ways and thought it was good. Depends on your mood. I hope you enjoy it!

I sometimes find herbs I only half-life work better than expected. Why not make it in sequence with each of the 4 herbs, then decide which to use depending on how it tastes to you. Also, choose depending on what you have easily available.