A question about a recipe: Homemade Milk Kefir

I have a question about the recipe "Homemade Milk Kefir" from Emma Galloway | My Darling Lemon Thyme. How many times can I reuse my kefir grains to make a new batch of kefir?

Homemade Milk Kefir
Recipe question for: Homemade Milk Kefir

Emma G. August 17, 2014
Hi Joanna, so long as you look after your kefir grains by 'feeding' them with milk and straining them once the milk is fermented, they can be re-used forever! And as mentioned in my post, the grains multiply, so you'll always have loads of extra grains if you'd like to make more or to give away to friends or family. xx

Lindsay-Jean H. August 17, 2014
Hi Joanna - I'm sorry you haven't received an answer to this yet, you might want to try sending a direct message to Emma in case she missed the notification for this question. Just go to her profile page (here: https://food52.com/users/30122-emma-galloway-my-darling-lemon-thyme) and click the envelope message to send her a note.