🔕 🔔

A question about a recipe: Apricot, Date, and Cashew Snack Balls

C6f2972f 699a 41f4 9105 13bc8b48ee84  2014 0820 raw vegan date balls 043

I have a question about the recipe "Apricot, Date, and Cashew Snack Balls" from Gena Hamshaw. Hi, great recipe, but how do you get this beautiful dark color? mine came out pale brownish, although I used dark dates. Plus - does the final product supposed to be so sticky? Thanks

asked by Yehonatan about 3 years ago

It would be very sticky because of the dates, apricots and nut butter. You could roll them in more crushed nuts to hide the stickiness. If you used the golden/orange apricots, that would cause the color to be lighter than if you used the dark apricots. However, the picture of them doesn't look super dark to me.