🔕 🔔

A question about a recipe: Pumpkin Cheesecake with Gingersnap Crust

7eedbd96 1398 4c13 9270 9bd9f8687033  pumpkin cheesecake food52 mark weinberg 14 09 16 0655

I have a question about the recipe "Pumpkin Cheesecake with Gingersnap Crust " from Food52. Can I cook individual size cheesecakes (i.e. in a muffin tin) using this recipe? If so how long should I bake them for?

asked by Kelsey almost 3 years ago

1159112d e9d2 47a5 aa03 ccf4491917f1  img 9977
cratecooking

Susan is a Recipe Tester for Food52

Cute idea! I personally would use muffin liners or else the mini-cheesecakes would be pretty hard to remove if you only greased that pan. I wouldn't want you to risk them getting stuck and wasting your time and dessert. I would bake them at 350 F until they are just set, 15 to 20 minutes, and chill until firm. Best of luck, I would love to know how this turns out.

Thank you! I think I am going to try to use parchment paper strips to help get them out of the tin. I will let you know how it goes.