🔕 🔔

Turkey Temp

I currently have a turkey roulade in the oven but it's a bigger one that I usually cook. The temp is varied throughout because it's a little uneven, but I don't want to overcook it. The stuffing in the very middle part is at about 150 degrees. The rest of the bird is at least 165 or over. Is it ok to take out or do I wait for the stuffing temp to come up? Thanks!

asked by alygator almost 3 years ago

85eec992 1575 48a9 b9bd 150152de8456  lou ny 2008 2 reasonably small

In my experience, the temperature will increase another 5 degrees while it rests. It should be 155 so take it out now and let it rest for 10 minutes. Take the temp again to be sure. Enjoy!

Thank you! Happy Thanksgiving!