is it okay for me to make panna cotta two days ahead, then refrigerate it? Will it still be good?

Hi, i need to make panna cotta for a class on an upcoming wednesday, but wont be able to make it on tuesday. Is it okay for me to make it two days earlier (monday) then refrigerate it? Is

asked by chrismatic almost 4 years ago

Rebecca Cherry

David Lebovitz says Panna Cotta will keep in the refrigerator for up to three days.

Tia Lombardi

It will become increasingly tough. Better to make it that morning.

It will be just fine. I always make it at least 12 hours before I plan to serve it so the gelatin and fats set up completely.