A question about a recipe: Balsamic-Braised Lamb Shanks

0741f2bd 67df 4b1b bd9e 475ecb7435af  2014 1014 lamb shanks 024

I have a question about the recipe "Balsamic-Braised Lamb Shanks" from Cara Nicoletti. Would this cook in a tagine?

trampledbygeese is a trusted home cook.

Absolutely! Why not?

trampledbygeese
trampledbygeese

trampledbygeese is a trusted home cook.

Great news. Anything I need to change? I'm guessing it needs a lot less liquid in a tagine.

That's what I was thinking too. But I often, for dishes like this, take out the meat and reduce the sauce at the end, so as long as your tagine isn't going to bubble over, I wouldn't worry too much about the exact amount of liquid. Let me know how it goes--I may try it as well.

Just to toss in my 2¢, it's a great recipe. I don't think I've tried a recipe from Cara that I haven't loved.