🔕 🔔

A question about a recipe: Kale and Brussels Sprout Salad with Honey Balsamic Dressing

556ad562 7fde 4f0a 88f7 ae118fd7bc5e  2014 1014 kale and brussels sprout salad 008

I have a question about the recipe "Kale and Brussels Sprout Salad with Honey Balsamic Dressing" from Kendra Vaculin. Are the brussel sprouts cooked?

asked by LAM almost 3 years ago

From the recipe, sounds like raw. But you could also make it with cooked , if you prefer or have some on hand.

84baef1b 1614 4c3d a895 e859c9d40bd1  chris in oslo

They are raw. In case you are, don't be nervous about serving raw Brussels sprouts. I make a similar salad, and it's possibly my most requested recipe.

43e0dfb8 0359 4b73 8e28 11e3c7008541  dsc 0973

Nope, raw!