A question about a recipe: Mussel Soup with Fries and Aïoli

C30e61d0 f695 4b55 91d7 3682d70cdacb  mussels

I have a question about the recipe "Mussel Soup with Fries and Aïoli" from Peter Steen Høgenhaug. How much wine do you add to the soup?

asked by Darlene almost 4 years ago

inpatskitchen
inpatskitchen

Pat is a trusted home cook.

You might want to message Peter directly since he has apparently omitted the wine from the ingredient list and might not see the question here. Then he can go back and edit the recipe.

Peter Steen Høgenhaug

Hi there
Sorry about that, I forgot to add the wine in the ingredient list, I've corrected it now. I usually add 200 milliliters (about 0.85 cups), a little less if kids are eating the dish as well.