🔕 🔔

A question about a recipe: Lady & Pups' Magic 15-Second Creamy Scrambled Eggs

259d24cd 57c6 48d8 b066 efaef066a8b8  2015 0427 how to make genius scrambled eggs mark weinberg 0260

I have a question about the recipe "Lady & Pups' Magic 15-Second Creamy Scrambled Eggs" from Genius Recipes. I don't get it. You only cook the eggs for literally three seconds?

asked by Chris Meadows over 2 years ago

It just says leave the skillet on the burner for 3 seconds. You continue to cook them off the burner. The pan stays hot enough to continue cooking the eggs.