🔕 🔔

How long will homemade teriyaki last?

I make my own and any leftovers i stick in the fridge. Any idea how long it will keep? I'm worried the garlic in it will spoil (i picked as much out as i could but there might be some slices i didn't get). The rest is soy sauce, brown sugar, ginger, wine vingear and sesame oil.

asked by CanadaDan over 2 years ago

I'm assuming you meant just the sauce. The sauce should keep for a very long time, weeks and weeks. You shouldn't have to pick out the garlic either. If you're not sure, stick it in the freezer. What I do with sauce like that is use it to marinate meat and then individually freeze the meat so it would be seasoned and ready when I want it.