🔕 🔔

A question about a recipe: Ranchero Sauce

5366d77d 2abe 459c a2d3 182da61442fd  028

I have a question about the recipe "Ranchero Sauce" from aargersi. I can only find dried peppers - is there still a way to make this? Thanks, nt

asked by ntt2 over 2 years ago

C2efdbf4 1adb 4dbc 84fb 100e21114662  image

Although the recipe doesn't explicitly say "dried guajillo" it's pretty much the only way to buy guajillos, and certainly what the author meant. No need to change or adapt anything. Good luck!

E7b6597b db6e 4cae b9f3 699b508f4ed3  036

Hi! Kenn is correct - those are dried, though to be honest I modify this recipe every time depending - in August I make it with roasted Hatch chilis, dried peppers and fresh tomatoes ... just depends what's available. For sure adjust to your personal taste!!