Does anyone have a favorite brand of fish sauce? Thanks!

asked by lifestooshort over 7 years ago

Martin69

Tra Chang "Gold Label" Premium Fish Sauce, Aged 2 Years. Here is "the best of the best" Tra Chang Gold Label. You'll probably have to go to an Asian specialty food store to find it though. Good luck.

nutcakes

This lady's reccomendations are always solid: Golden Boy, Squid, King Crab, Anchovy
http://www.thaifoodandtravel...

I like 3 Crabs too

nutcakes

ah yes, Kasma reccomends Tra Chang too

healthierkitchen

Golden Boy, the one with the baby on the label

bella s.f.

Can't locate the bottle. I may have run out of it. The label has three crabs on it, and I believe that is also it's name. I buy it in Asian grocery stores. Do you live in a city where there are Asian grocery stores. If not, your choices may be limited.

Per Bella's comment, the name actually is Three Crabs, and that's what I would go with.

lifestooshort

Many thanks, all--I'm off to Chinatown this afternoon!

ADS
ADS

Three Crabs, for sure.