Does anyone know any decent resources for cooking/baking with protein powders? I've found proteinpow.com's recipes unimpressive.

Any resources, etc., would be appreciated.

asked by Hippolyta over 2 years ago

I wasn't aware they were meant to be cooked or baked with. Why do you want to do that? Not sure what you are trying to achieve.

Mrs Beryl Patmore

You do this to get a lot of protein into a baked bar or cookie, to make healthier and more cost effective breakfast and energy bars, etc. Also, I had some protein powder (used for post-workout breakfast shakes) that was just too sweet tasting, even with cocoa powder stirred in, so I wanted to use it up not in shakes.

Thanks, Mrs. BP.

Caroline Biggs

jazzythings - her instagram and she has e books, uses a decent amount of protein powder.

A friend of mine that I've done the Portland marathon with found this last year. She's made some really delicious things from the list. More the savory items not the desserts.

http://greatist.com/eat/protein-powder-recipes