A question about a recipe: Tipsy Arnold Palmer

C97c92ea b294 46d5 b816 5b66de999a89  2015 0417 tipsy arnold palmer cocktail 023

I have a question about the recipe "Tipsy Arnold Palmer" from Samantha Weiss Hills. Could I make this a day ahead, or is it better the more fresh it is?

asked by Jacob over 2 years ago

Samantha Weiss Hills
Samantha Weiss Hills

Samantha is a freelance writer and editor.

Hi Jacob! You could make the tea and mix it with the bourbon ahead of time, and add the lemon juice right before you're ready to serve!

For sure, any citrus juice is best freshly squeezed. Also, some people are picky about the freshness of their tea and this recipe uses it as the drink base.

That's really your call. If you occasionally drink iced tea out of a bottle or can, then it probably won't matter much if you make it a day before.

That's your call.