🔕 🔔

A question about a recipe: Alice's House Truffles 4.0

Ddca2810 8d81 477e b06b d52c6c7f8e4d  2014 0107 alice chocolate truffles red wine 012

I have a question about the recipe "Alice's House Truffles 4.0" from Alice Medrich. Is it possible to make this recipe without a blender or food processor? I don't have either and I'm planning on making them later today.

asked by Roxana Klein about 1 year ago

I would assume so but it will take a lot longer to whisk by hand. You will have to have a fast whisking motion to create the emulsion. I read in the comments that someone used an immersion blender because they didn't have a food processor.