Lets say I make a sandwich and I add avacado as a spread and I don't eat all my sandwich will my sandwich still be good keep inthe fridge the next day

asked by Marie Pelland about 2 years ago

I've been in that situation plenty of times. The sandwich definitely won't taste as good on that next day, but it will be edible. You can eat it yourself if you want, but you might not want to share it with a friend.

Valhalla

Sure, but to avoid the browning of the avocado, I only add avocado just before eating. You can save the other half of the avocado with plastic wrap over it.

I do the same - only add avocado just before eating.
But that's for you in the future.
If your scenario has already happened, top the sandwich with a bit (more) lemon juice, wrap and eat after 1 day in fridge. It will be less than 100% but still very good.

Edible but as others have noted the avocado will be rather unpleasant looking and unsalvageable. You might want to scrape it off.

I would scrap it off before storing it in the refrigerator. From my experience the bread gets very soggy and the avocado doesn't taste so great the next day. I'd add new spread or fresh avocado right before eating the sandwich.

Michele

Soggy, might be brown but if kept cold it will be edible.

Marie Pelland

Thank you all for giving me the answer, very well appreciated.