🔕 🔔

A question about a recipe: Autumn Harvest Salad with Maple Balsamic VInaigrette

0b828a6f 8273 4bc6 a475 a5d29f35158e  img 7127 edit

I have a question about the recipe "Autumn Harvest Salad with Maple Balsamic VInaigrette" from Sarah {Thyme to Eat}. I don't see how much maple syrup to use in dressing?

asked by Rosie 10 months ago

8f5038ed 8aca 4d33 aef7 8a0ce63adc40  img00019 20100929 0432 1

One Tbsp of maple syrup. She has the recipe on her blog: http://www.thymetoeatblog...

I agree with sexyLAMBCHOPx that the recipe does indeed call for 1T of maple syrup, however I'll add that sometimes when I make that salad (love it!) I'll add a little more or less depending on the type of Balsamic vinegar I'm using. With higher quality Balsamic I tend to use a little less maple syrup - start with a 1/2T and increase until you like how it tastes :)