I have a 3 pound boneless turkey breast roasting at 350 degrees. How long will this take to cook?

Boneless turkey breast cooking time

Kristen Miglore November 24, 2016

It should take about an hour and a half, but I would start checking the temperature at an hour (or sooner can't hurt!).

Kristen Miglore November 24, 2016

Better yet, listen to Michael!

Michael Ruhlman
Michael Ruhlman November 24, 2016

As the chefs used to tell us in cooking school, angry and annoyed, "TILL IT'S DONE." The fact is every oven is different. What was its internal temp when going in the oven? Did you let it sit out at room temperature for a couple of hours? It should take 45 to 70 minutes, I'm guessing. Press on it, if you can feel that the center is squishy, not done. It should have some give but not too much. Let it rest at least 15 mins before carving. pull from oven at 145 - 150 if you have a thermometer.

Ellie Landau
Ellie Landau November 24, 2016

Hi Michael!

Thank you so much! My turkey is pulled out and will be roasted in a couple hours:) And, I have my digital thermometer so I should be all set!! Thank you thank Kristen and Michael - you both are awesome!! Happy Happy Thanksgiving to you both!!!